Monday, April 03, 2006

ME AGAIN

Hello boys and girls i'm back in Chicago. Sorry that i have not posted anything on my blog, but i have no internet right now. So i'm back in Chicago and still working for the same company but in a different location. Yeah i like it very much. I don't know why but i just do, it's different from the other store. Lol also maybe because the location is not open yet and i'm just interviewing people. To tell you the truth people it's very exciting. I cannot wait until it opens up and the location is up and running.

I'm on vacation this week and i really don't know what to do now. I went to Paducah again this Friday and returned on Sunday, but yes i'm going back this Tuesday, lol. I would like to return to Paducah one day when i'm old. It's a very nice place people everyone should go visit it some time and just chill there. I wouldn't like to work there, just live there. Maybe one day when i'm rich i can buy a summer house down there and stay by the river front.

So i guess that is it for now, i don't want to keep on talking more without getting too personal. Which i have noticed that i did do on past. Yeah it was cool, but now it feels strange in a way. Plus you people NEVER leave a respones so i'm not sure if you guys actually read this crap. So if you people respond back i will keep on making my way back to Starbucks drinking my Grande White Chocolate Mocha with Soy milk and no whip cream; and typing away on my Apple Powerbook.

Oh yeah people, no i didn't not stop working on photography. Just doing other projects.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, missed your blogging. Glad to hear your back bloggin'.

~2423

Anonymous said...

killer kil