Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A MOMENT AT WORK

Alright people I don't get this. Can anyone please tell me why in the world would someone come in to apply for a job dressed as if they just got up from bed; one foot asking the other foot for permission to walk. There have been so many people cone in this morning asking for a job application looking like shit and not prepared. They don't even have a freaking pen to fill out their application, I wonder what they are thinking. Today I'm only accepting applications and I find it funny that some of them act so rude with me not knowing that I will interview them. I'm sure they wouldn't act like that towards me if they only knew, lol

For the last four months I have been interviewing people for a new store that is being built, and about 80% of the people had to pass through me first in order to get a job. Let me to tell you
that I ONLY pass the best. Yes I have said no to a lot of people, but geesh people it a new store I only want the best I can get.

No comments: