I don't know how many still read my blog, or even if I readers with all the blogs out there. I use to get a lot of readers from work and friends but it slowed down. The truth is that I started blogging only so Chad could know what was going on in my life. Over the years this blog has some what become a personal outlet and becoming too personal at times. Someone suggested that I delete my old blogs, but I don't think I will. It's my history and it's me.
So I have decided to start blogging more. I'm still not sure where I'm going to post my pics, if you people have any suggestions let me know. I will still post my thoughts and feelings about the world and things happening around me. Warning I do believe on freedom of speech, so get shocked at some of the things I will say. I will show the work I have been working on this year on my personal web site. So enjoy and ask any questions.
No comments:
Post a Comment