Friday, February 20, 2009

Death IS around me.

Death IS around me. I didn't post this but my grandmother passed away a couple of weeks ago. I loved her, and I had been planing to visit her this April.

I've been in meetings these couple of days. One of the questions they asked was "what is that motivates you?..." I didn't really have an answer at the moment, nobody had ever asked me. But I kept thinking, and asking myself what is it that makes push forward. Why is it that I want to be the best at everything I do. Money, hell yeah that's one of them. But why money and what do I want to do with that money? I'm a simple person so don't think I'm running out to the store and buying the newest thing around. I use to buy the newest of everything when I was younger. Cellphones, video games, DVDs, toys, heck anything that I liked. Now that I'm older I tend to ask myself "do I really need it". I'm even using coupons to try save every penny I have. Serious coupons does save you money at the end of every month.

Let someone ask me the same question, and this time I have an answer for them. My parents. Everything I've done is for my parents. I want to make them proud. I want them to smile when they think about me. I want them to sleep knowing they did a great job when I was younger. Yeah I was spoiled, but to a certain degree.

Okay sorry people I'm getting to personal here now, and I promised not to get to personal. But everything I do is for my parents.

Thank You...

No comments: