I guess I'm here tonight simply because I'm worried and I felt like talking to someone. I worry a lot about my nephew. I wish I could do something to help him, but I don't know what do to. I also have to understand that there's only a limit to what I can do with someone doesn't want help. Yes I'm scared.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know it's hard especially when it comes to family, but he will come to you when he thinks it's time. It might be the age difference or that he's scared that you might go tell his mom. We're going through this with my niece and it's not a walk in the park. Just hang in there and always listen, never judge or overreact to anything they say. In the end things will get better.
Post a Comment