
Hello boys and girls ladies and gentlemen welcome to my head and the crazy world of Cipriano. Well, I guess you can tell that I’m feeling a little better today. I went out to the local shopping center, and I walked around. Lol, I felt a like one of does old people that walk around the mall for hour, but I didn’t walk around for hours. The mall here is kinda small and they only have a few restaurants but other then that it's just like any other mall. The more I travel around here the bigger this place seems to be getting, and doesn’t seem so…lol country. I went to Wal-Mart again lol, and I got myself a tripod, I may go back later tonight and buy a tape measure…oh shit no wait I think I have one. Heather got me a tool kit; I think I will check to see if the kit as a tape measure. But anyways I may start to work on my first image tomorrow. In fact the i just got another idea for an image. WARNING: The images will reflect on who i really am, so if i offend some of you people, well...i'm not going to say sorry because i'm not.
I called Connie today because I wanted to pay her this months rent but she didn’t pick up her phone, i did leave her a message. I hear other people walking around, but I’m not sure if it’s her or other people renting the place. I'm getting kinda worried I don’t want her to think that I’m trying to avoid her. I just don’t know where to fucking knock and tell her that it’s me, there are so many doors here. I think I will email her today after I’m done writing this.
So the drive over here was kinda boring, no wait, it was VERY BORING. I was talking to Laura (my sister) and I was telling her that when I go back to Chicago in Feb that I will fly over there. I fucking hate driving and I’m very bad with directions. I think that is why it took me forever to get a driving license, because I simply just hate driving.
Well that is all for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment