Sunday, January 15, 2006

STUFF I WROTE IN MORNING BEFORE GOING TO CHURCH

So what can I say this Sunday morning. I guess just write whatever is inside my head. As many of you know that living in Paducah right now, but I’m having a small little problem. I may have to leave the apartment I’m currently staying in and if I don’t find a place I’m shit out of luck. I’m not sure if any of you remember when I told you guys that I found a place that was $250 for rent. Well I signed up for an apartment and I’m on a waiting list and I called the other day and asked them where I stand on the list. So guess what…I’m next on the list. F*&k yeah I told them, lol just playing I was just said thanks.

You know one thing that I hate about this place is that they have dog. I HATE THAT FREAKING DOG!!! Every time I go use the bathroom or just to the bathroom the dog starts barking. And it’s one of does small annoying little dogs that you can just step on. I also hate small little dogs.

Oh yesterday when I was ringing I got another idea for a set of images that I’m going to start working on. I also got some CD cases and I’m going to send out my resume to some places; I will tell you guys more later about it if things go well.

Oh yeah don't ask me about the church thing, because i won't say anything.

No comments: