So the last couple of days I have been reading a lot. Which is a good thing I think. I remember that when I was younger I would read and I would enter another world, trying to escape the one i was living in. I like reading, but don’t get me wrong people I’m a slow reader. I like taking my time reading my books, the same way someone would take their sweet ass time eating their favorite food. Late week I read On Writing by Stephen King. I got this book when it first came out on paperback and just put it on my shelf. Not until recently did I started reading more of his stuff again, I started reading…oh brb
All right I’m back, I just had to check something in my email. I was going to start talking about books, but nah I just don’t feel like doing it I think it’s boring. Let me just tell you that I’m reading a lot more again. I like zoning out and entering another person’s world even if it’s just for a few minutes. I’m reading My Bloody Life by Reymundo Sanchez; it’s an okay book, i will let you ALL know when i finish it.
1 comment:
Please keep us posted if its a good book.
Post a Comment