Hello everyone it's been a very long time since I have said anything here. But nothing major has been happening in my life and I felt as if I was getting to person on some of my blogs. I did get a new job and I'm in a relationship. I still work on photography, but due to work (the money maker), I have had to cut down to only work on it when I’m off. Oh I did get the opportunity to speak with on of my favorite artist and he told me that he does his art for the love of it and makes his money from commercial work that he gets. He told me a lot of useful information that brought up my spirits about art and life. But now that I have grown up some I realize that the world of art and photography is hard and yeah maybe sometimes I have to do other things to make money. But I’m using that money to invite it on buying other camera or computer equipment. In that word I have started Chad&i productions along with Chad. Check it out at www.chadandi.com
So now you may be asking yourself why have I started blogging again, and what I do have to say this time. Well that’s to help people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment