Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

I woke up today around 6:30 am. Truth be told the only reason I got up that early was because I had to pee. I hate it when I don't have to get up early in the morning, but my body is already waking me up. So I did my business and went back to sleep, but just as I was falling asleep I remembered my dad. I got up, quickly turned on Big Mac ran to the wash room to get my glasses came back into the room looked for my head phones, couldn't find them, ran back to the kitchen but still couldn't find them, decided to use another pair. I wanted to be the first one to call my dad. Used my Skype account and next thing I hear is my dad answering the phone.

"Hello?"

"Dad?"

"Yes."

"HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!! Wait, was I the first one to call you?"

"Yes, you were, thank you."

No comments: