Monday, December 12, 2005

BORED

Hey hey people so what’s going on? Lets see it’s kinda late right and I’m kinda sleepy with a headache, but I’m charging my ipod for a least a good 30 minutes so that I can go to sleep listening to Coldplay. So this is my last week in school and that means that I’m getting closer to my BIG MOVE. I’m kinda scared and excited about it, oh I almost forgot to tell you guys that my future store manager (Mark) emailed me the other day and told me that I’m going to keep my current position at the new store. I will let tell you guys if anything new happens. I really don’t know what to talk about tonight since I’m half asleep. I guess I can share some pics with you guys, here are some more pic that I have taken with my cell phone.


This pic was taken while I was waiting for the train at the Roosevelt stop. I remember it was raining and it was regular fall day, so it was getting cold in Chicago. Nothing major, but I remember that I took it because the train was taking forever to get there and I didn’t have anything else to do. Its must have been one of does days that I felt my ipod at home and I was only sleeping 3 to 4 hours a day. Yeah if you look back at some of my blog entries you will see that I was going crazy a little.


LOL, yeah I love this pic, I look evil. But I took this picture because I was working on a set of images that I wanted to use as part of my final studio project.


Oh yeah this was one of does days crazy days at work. So Tiffany and I started sending pic to Janet. It was fun and not so fun when I got my cell phone bill.


Ah another shadow pic, I remember I went walking to Burger King that day. It was cold, but I was feeling like shit and I just wanted to walk and think about crap.


Oh this was one of the first pics that I took when I first went to Paducah.

No comments: