Sunday, December 25, 2005
LOST
Technology, what a wonderful thing. It has made our lives so much better. Today technology as turned its back on me. I was packing for my big move today when found some cds, well I really didn’t find them because I knew where they were I just never cared about them. The cds had some of my work on them, nothing complete or anything like that, just images that I took. So anyways I was about to save them on my Seagate external hard drive when technology laughed at my face and it said, "You have inserted a disk containing no volumes that Mac OS X can read. To continue with the disk inserted, click ignore." I have all my work and 3.0 gigs worth of music, and other personal stuff saved on the hard drive. VERY SINGLE IMAGE THAT I HAVE TAKEN WAS SAVED ON THAT HARD DRIVE. I don’t know what to do people, CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME. I don’t have time to take it to a repair place here in Chicago because I leave to Paducah in about a week. I will have to wait until I get to Paducah. I’m so fucking stress right now. What a way to start a new year and a new chapter in life, by losing all your work you have done the last couple of years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment