Thursday, December 01, 2005

Me

Another new year is just right around the corner, and have we done all the things we said we were going to do this year. I was thinking that today on my way to school. I remember telling myself that this was going to be my last year at the store; that I would just go in the manager’s office and say I quit. Last year around this time I remember myself that I was going to start working out more and get tone up. Well that really didn’t happen until a couple of weeks ago, maybe a month or so. Lol don’t get me wrong people I’m not fat at all, in fact I want to grain more weight. I’m leaving the store but not the company, and I did get a few photo jobs in the summer that I can add to my resume.

So now the big question is what am I going to do this year to better my life. Well for one I’m going to start working on my artwork a lot more this spring. I’m moving from my house, shit in fact I’m moving to another state. But now the big question that everyone is asking me is, “Will you be returning to Chicago?” and to tell you the truth people I don’t know.

No comments: