Wednesday, January 04, 2006

NEW PLACE



I’m writing this from my new studio apartment, I have only been here a couple of hours and I already want to go home. I don’t like it here, maybe I just have to get use to it; but I’m feeling like this because I know that I will be away from my family. I went out shopping and got some stuff from Wal-Mart, hey I do need to eat. Well I really don’t know what else to say, it just makes me feel a little closer to home writing this stuff. I will most likely write more tomorrow. Oh yeah I got a cold sore, fuck.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

look's like a straight place. now go pick up some virgins. l.o.l

Cipriano said...

LOL, okay.

Anonymous said...

RHEY JUNE WAY TO GO (YOU CAN DO IT !)

Anonymous said...

IT'S NICE I GUESS IS TIME TO POP SOME CHERRY NOW?