Thursday, January 12, 2006

OLD STUFF

AS PROMISED HERE IS ALL THE OLD SHIT THAT I WROTE THE FIRST TWO DAYS OF WORK.

01/07/06

07:48
First day of work and I’m stuck with a new assistant manager that doesn’t know what the fuck he is doing, but it’s okay he is still training. Right now I’m in the break room, I guess waiting for the personal manager, fucker (assistant manager) wanted to enter me in as a cashier. When he told me that I told him NO, I told him that I was told by the store manager that I was going to come to the store as a CSM. He didn’t know what the hell to do so now I’m here waiting…oh yeah freaking Judy (Personal manager from my old store), didn’t fax my info to this store. I hope she did and they just can’t find it here.

Fuck I’m bored. So…I guess I will write more later because I’m already bored and I have to go use the bathroom.

9:26
Well I’m on break now the people here seem to be pretty cool. Everyone smiles to people they don’t know, and actually seem happy like in the TV commercials. Meredith another CSM was showing me around the store. I spoke with the store manager and he was telling me about snakes being out in the garden center and in the parking lot. They all laughed at my facial expression. “So how does the city boy from Chicago like Paducah?” he asked me between the laugh. I told him that at my store all we find is dead bodies and a couple bags of drugs. I have to go now my break is almost over.

12:20
I’m on lunch now, for the last 40min or so I have been talking with anyone that would pick up the phone. Fuck I miss my old store, but I have to move on. The people here are nothing like the people in Chicago. Everything they do here is very different. If I stay here longer then my 4 months I’m defiantly getting a different job. This move here has changed a lot in me; I have to finish school soon. There is more outside in the world then just Wal-Mart. Fuck I feel sorry for these people here and their kids. I really have to do more with my life now.

I wonder what I work this week. I kinda hope that I get a lot of morning shifts, I fuck I was so spoiled back at my other store. Oh check this out I’m also use to taking 30min lunch and 15min break together, but now I have to take a FULL ONE HOUR LUNCH!!! Fuck I was going to say something but I forgot because I’m too fucking sleepy this morning. Great ten more fucking minutes, lol I have only been here for a couple of minutes and I’m already getting mad at this store. Oh and what is with these people, well some, but my god they need to see a dentist. LOL

Well I guess I’m going back now. Talk to “yall” tomorrow, or tomorrow.

2:25
I’m on my last break now and I’m have been having a fucking blast!!! I know strange, but I’m learning so fucking much just by ringing customers up. Plus the customers here are so much friendly; they actually make me feel good and wanting to ring more. Oh man I cannot wait until I get home, oh shit did I just call the apartment home! Oh this was strange when I was ringing a cashier came out of know where and introduced herself to me, and another just said are you from Chicago?

01/08/06

1:35
I’m on lunch already and today I took my break kinda late only because I wanted it closer to my lunch. I really cannot do shit right now because no body in the store can give me my operator numbers. I have to wait until Tuesday when I get to see the personal manager.

At work people are starting to know me as the new from Chicago. One cart pusher calls me Chi-Town, which I find funny because he says it with his country accent. Everyone around here sounds funny to me. I wonder if I sound strange to them. Promised

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well ya'all come back ya hear.

Cipriano said...

LOL