A small journal entire about my wait at the DMV the other day. I was lucky that I didn’t have to wait too long.
8:46am
I find it funny how serving number jumps from A to D and back to A. Strange. I'm at the DMV waiting to renew my drivers license for my trip to Paducah with Jordan and because it expired a couple of days ago.
8:50am
Oh what the hell now it jumped to F and just a couple of minutes ago I got a glimpse of hope when they called for B151. I sleepy and bored, I start work at 12 and I have my review today.
8:53am
Okay they just called B152, that means I'm next, sort off.
8:57am
Yess they ope...
9:14am
I'm waiting to pay.
9:15am
Picture time...
9:18am
More waiting, but at least it's the last step.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment