Sunday, March 30, 2008

My Thoughts

03/29/08
07:24am

I couldn't sleep last night. I don't know if it's the bed, or the love making from my neighbors. I woke up around 3am and couldn't go back to sleep, my body was tired and didn't want to move, but my mind was racing with thoughts. I thought about work, photography, and money. I went to another Wal-Mart and looked at things I liked and didn't like. I saw a couple of good ideas that I'm taking to work with.

Now it's 7 something and my mind is still racing. I guess what woke me up was an annoying bark from a dog. I thought about calling the front desk and reporting but my body didn't want to get up.

06:58pm
Eating dinner at Back Yard Burgers, personally I think they are the best burger place around, I wish they were in Chicago. Jordan is eating his food very slow like always. I'm a little upset because they messed up my order twice. The first time they gave me #2 instead of a number one. I went up to the counter and told them they made an error, no biggy. My second time around they forgot to put cheese. I didn't say anything simply because I was too scared of what they would add. I use to work at McDonald's so I remember a few occasions of customers that were extra picky.

We went to Fort Massac and visited the giant Superman statue. We took a few pics and visited the Superman store, but Jordan had to use the bathroom so we went to Fort Massac. Jordan was scared when we had to go up the old ladders at the Forts. Even thought it was raining a little and cold we had a fun time.

It's sad because a lot of the land is flooded and many of the people like Chad's family depend on the land for their money. I was listening to the news this morning and they were saying this area was getting more rain.

03/30/08
07:18am
Again I woke up early without the sounds of my annoying alarm. This time I woke up thinking about Chad's parents. I wish I could help them, lol I wish I could bring my dad down here because he would love it. Working with plants and being outside...

No comments: