Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

Come join me I’m alone and bored. I’m on the kitchen table here staring that the computer monitor. A couple of minutes before that I was watching Hell Boy and thinking about my parents and how I miss them. It’s cold outside today around 30 or something like that. According to the News it’s been one of the coldest Easter’s for some time. There goes the egg hunt. I have never understood what’s the deal with a giant rabbit and looking for its eggs. The only time I remember my family every doing something for Easter was about when I was 9 or 10 and one of my family members got me a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. I asked them why and they said it was for Easter, personally I think they found it or stolen.

The table is dirty, covered with a large bowl of popcorn, an empty gallon of milk, an 8 pack of Mexican soap, a couple of empty plates and my plastic cup of orange juice. I have to clean up but I have been to busy at work.

I guess I have to clean up. So talk to you all later.

No comments: