Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Is it a good thing

Is it a good thing when you dream about your work? Today is my day off and i woke up at my regular time ( 4:45am), i would get up for work thinking about things i could do at work. I even texted a couple of people and made a phone call. A couple of hours later i'm still thinking about work and what needs to get done there. Call me crazy, but i get like this at times with things, maybe over excited at times. I remember when i was a kid and i would spend hour and hours, even days sometimes, working on my toy models. The thing with me is if i see a challenge and i'm excited about it i want to keep on working on it.... I know how to explain it even better, it's just like reading a good book and not being able to put it down. You know you have to go to sleep at 2am but you just want to keep on reading and reading. Thank You J.K. Rowling

No comments: