Sunday, November 20, 2005

CRAP I WROTE AT WORK

11/20/05

14:17

Stupid questions, I hate being asked stupid questions. Okay this is what has been going on, for the last couple of days I have been growing my facial hair and just a couple of days ago I trimmed it into a somewhat of a gold tee. And so today I was walking back from my lunch when someone stopped me and asked me what I’m doing. Of course it’s another associate that works here, so he knows me. So I stop with a facial expression on my face letting me know that is a stupid question. So I asked him what he’s talking about and he asks me if I’m growing a beard. I tell him no, and I keep on walking to the time clock. But motherfucker keeps on following me with a lot more questions.

HIM: So what are you growing a gold tee?

“No mother fucker I just shaved it off this morning, what does it look like,”

ME: Nope.

HIM: Oh so you, you just growing hair?

ME. Well I hope it’s hair, if not I’m in trouble right.

HIM: So what’s going on, why are you growing it

ME: It’s called puberty.

HIM: Oh…so you just hit puberty that’s good.

At this point I just walk always before I say something else to him that would get me in trouble.

Fuck I hate stupid questions. Another stupid question is when I’m still at work and people ask me, “Oh are you still here.” No motherfucker I’m just a walking, talking, moving picture of myself.

16:56

I’m on break now, and I’m just felt like writing simply because I’m a little worried. No, wait I have to tell you the truth, I’m very worried. Some times I just wish I could be like superman and I could help everyone I love. My mind is racing with thoughts of what and how I would help someone. But I’m kinda happy that I’m at work right now and it’s super fucking busy that it keeps my mind of things.

I already told my store manager and the co-manager that I was moving to another store in Paducah. Lol it almost felt like I was telling my parents that I was moving. One of the co-managers was laughing because of my tattoo, ( for yall that don’t know about my tattoo look under the first couple of blog entries have a few pics ). She told me that they are going to cut my arm off and hang me from a tree. I also laughed a little and told her that I knew that because it’s a very Christian area.

Oh man I’m trying to remember what I was going to write I forgot because someone just called me Sergio (www.spergio.blogspot.com), Go check it out. Now come on people I’m not fat, and Sergio doesn’t even work here. Fuck that shit annoys the hell out of me. I would understand if we looked like each other, but we don’t.

Well I guess I have to go back now and write some more when I get back home. I’m getting bored now, and there are people asking me questions on my break. “Fuck people I’m on my break. LEAVE me alone!”

No comments: