Okay people this is one of does sleepless night when I just think about the future and my life. Don’t worry people it’s nothing depressing or anything like that. I just keep getting ideas for pictures that I could work on, and my big move to Paducah. As the day gets closer and closer I’m getting more and more nervous, and by the way people I lied about the day that I’m getting there. I really don’t remember if I did post the date that I was moving over there or not, but I just don’t like good byes or anything like that. There are only a few people that know the real day that I’m moving, which are the store manager and co-manager, personal manager, and my direct manager. In fact they really don’t know the real date because I’m just telling them my last day at work. Lets see the only people that know what day I’m moving there is …my family. They will always be #1 in my life, because they have always been there for me, and I know they will always be there for me when I need them in the future.
The funny thing at work is that they are already looking for my replacement, scary I know. I went in to work today and saw the sign that said there was a job opening. I just hope they pick someone good. You know, in fact I will ask them on Monday if I can help them pick my replacement. I think it would be something cool to do.
I wonder if people will remember the things I did after I leave, what will they say about it and me, or will they just be happy that I left and talk shit behind my back. Oh well, let them say what they want to say; a dead person cannot hear the voices of the living. To many at work I will just be another associate that came and went, I will be the only 1723.
Shit look at the time, it’s late and I have to open. But I cannot go to sleep; my mind is racing with thoughts and images. Fuck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment