I wrote this entry about three weeks ago, and i just found it while I was cleaning my room. Also note that i wrote this while i was in class. I write in class when i get bored and always tell myself that i'm going to enter it in my blog but i always forget. So here it is:
9:14am
So I'm in class right now and I'm super sleepy! I went to sleep around 12am and woke up at 5am. I have only been sleeping 4 to 5 hours a day. I don't think it's healthy, and winter is coming i don't want to get sick. So i will try to sleep more and eat better. FUCK i'm still freaking sleepy
9:55am
I went to the bathroom but i really didn't need to go i just wanted to get out of the class. I also checked my voice mail.
10:01am
LOL i'm noticing that i'm not the only leaving the room. I guess i'm not the only one that is sleepy today.
10:14am
Okay i'm super sleepy but you will never see me sleep in class. I hate it when students clearly fall sleep.
10:21am
Great I think I fell alseep. I find it kinda of funny that i did...
10:31am
GOD PLEASE i need some Redbull, or Starbucks!!!!
10:55am
Man, I fell...
11:14
Lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment