Thursday, November 24, 2005

HAPPY THANKSGIVING PART 2

Okay this is what i wrote today, i don't fell like writing any more, and i know that if i don't post this stuff right now i won't post it at all. So here it is and enjoy.


10:28

Jordan


Lorenzo


Great I just woke up to the sounds of running feet going across the living room. Followed by the sound of my two nephews Lorenzo and Jordan laughing. I realize that it’s 10:15 and my sister Laura is already home getting Thanksgiving LUNCH ready. Shit I still have to get my crap ready and take a shower. I wanted to wake up at 9 and have all my food cooked by the time my family started to come over.


12:11



Okay I started cooking the rice, but I’m but sure I’m doing it right. This is the first time that I use an actual rice cooker, because before I would just boil the rice and add the vegetables later. So I hope things turn out okay. I still have to make the pasta, and of course it’s whole-wheat pasta. Lol I was talking to one of my friends yesterday and telling him that the only real animal is going to be the turkey. We eat a lot of veggie foods here. Okay I have to get back to the rice, and see if it’s cooking okay.

12:53



The rice cooked okay, which I’m happy about. My brother Johnny just called saying the he will be late, but that is nothing new from him, he is always running in Mexican time. Oh yeah it’s also freaking COLD outside today. According to CLTV it’s 17 degrees, making it the coldest Thanksgiving in Chicago in over 50 years. Man I’m so freaking hungry already.

13:11

All done. I finish with the pasta and the rice. I miss my mother, she is in Mexico.

13:41



What the hell I’m so freaking hungry and Johnny and Martin are not here yet. Johnny lives only 5 min away, so I don’t know why he is late. Martin is always late, plus he lives about an hour away. Oh god I’m so freaking hungry.

14:56



My sister Tona just got here, but I already started eating picking food here and there. But I’m still hungry. We are about to eat our Thanksgiving lunch almost two hours late. Okay lunchtime so I will talk to you guys later. And I hope you guys like the pictures that my brother and I have been taking. Oh and the only reason that I’m typing this right now is because my family is praying and I really don’t believe in god. They all know that I don’t believe in god, so it’s normal of me to step back and let them pray. OH LUNCH TIME.

15:45





Oh man that was some good food. I ate too much food. But know that I ate I’m getting sleep and getting kinda grumpy. I think i will take a small cat nap before i go to the movie with my nephews. But i'm getting bored already.

No comments: