Monday, November 07, 2005

DREAMS

I fell asleep in front of computer and woke up to a crazy dream. Has anyone ever had a dream that seems so real that when you wake up you still feel it. "It" is the things that you keep in the back of your head, and once in a blue moon it comes out from the shadows and says hello. "It" could also be what you fear the most, the things that bring you into tears, the voice that tells you what is right or wrong and keeps in the right direction in life. I don't like dreams, i don't like thinking about the past.

I looked for my wallet and i take out a note that i have saved and i read it. Thank you.

I may tell you people my dream another day, but right now i just felt like talking with someone.

No comments: