Monday, July 10, 2006

2nd INTERVIEWS


Fuck I want to go vacation soon. Well people this is a view from the second floor of the hiring center, not much of a view but at least I can see my car from here. So as I stare out the window my mind is wondering about the other associates that I work with. Well I really shouldn't say other associates it's more like a couple of assistance managers. As many of you know I’m currently at a hiring center interviewing people for a new store, and I do the first interviews and I pass them over to the assistant manager for a second interview if they are good. But there are times when I give the application to the assistants and they act as if I’m telling them to carry large stones. "What is _____ doing? Go give it to them." I hear them say over and over. “I know you didn’t give me the application.” Is another great one I heard today. At times I want to laugh at their faces and tell them that I have been doing all the interviews and one interview won't hurt them. They sometimes act like babies.

No comments: