Sunday, July 09, 2006
NO MORE HAIR
The things we do when we get bored. Well today I shaved my head like how I use to have it before I went to Paducah. This is how it all happen... I was looking up at the ceiling and thinking about how I could make a few extra bucks. At first I thought about working out a little more and becoming a stripper, I hear they make good money. But nah I would have to work late at night and I do need my beauty sleep. So then I thought about getting a second job but that's another nah because I wouldn't have time to spend with my babe. So after about 10 minutes of just staring up at the ceiling I decided to cut my hair. It's strange how my mind works sometimes it goes from one thought to another at random. At first I thought about just cutting it down a little and at the last minute I took off the clippers and shaved my head. So now I'm writing this regretting it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment