Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know this next couple of pictures are a little late, but hey I have been busy. I had an okay 4th of July, the usual burger, hotdogs, junk food, fireworks, and a burned finger. This year we spent the day at Laura's house, my sister. The last couple of years we have spent our 4th of July at my parent’s house but since our pool busted, well it's no fun there any more. Oh yeah and Lucas, he is a crazy 10 months puppy that is too freaking big for his age. I don’t remember when was the last time that I got burned because of a firework, but this year I got my thumb burned when I picked up a volcano firework that fell on it’s side. It was no big deal but it did hurt for a couple of hours afterwards. Oh yeah these are not even half of the pics Ihat i took that day.
Johnny showing Alonzo how to pop an air thingy. Don't worry people it didn't use any fire. It was some what of mini confetti cannon.
Yeah it was another smoke firework, "when is the fire going to come out", asked Alonzo. Most of the fireworks that we got this year were small and safe enough for the younger kids.
Alex was having lots of fun!!!
"Gosh why didn't we go to Indiana and buy real fireworks instead of all these smoke and confetti stuff."
Jordan thought it was a lightsaber.
Laura and my Mother.
"Cool I can put this on my skate board and pretend it's a rocket." said Lorenzo
No comments:
Post a Comment