Tuesday, July 04, 2006

MORNING

I remember when I was younger I would be able to sleep for hours and hours, but now at the age of 25 as soon as the freaking alarms goes off I cannot sleep. Shit sometimes even if the alarm doesn’t go off my body will start telling me that it’s time to get up. Last night I thought I would be able to sleep in some and just relax today, but no. My alarm went off this morning and it freaking me out, and it sort of got me mad. I got up not knowing where the left and right side of me was. I heard the alarm on the phone but it took me a couple of minutes to register where the annoying sound was coming from. When i finally found it I thought I hit the dismiss button, but I was wrong. A couple of minutes later the alarm went off again, and this time it made a strange sound that i have not heard before, so that sort of freaked me out a little and took my sleep away. So now I’m up early on a day when I’m suppose to take it easy and relax. Pisses me off, but like Chad’s dad will say “it always better to be pissed off than being pissed on,” or something like that.

Oh yeah last night I was checking out Myspace for the first time. I to tell you all the truth I thought it was kinda stupid. A couple of my friends have a Myspace account with pictures and annoying music blasting away on their page. I found it boring, I don’t like it and I won’t get an account with them. Lol it almost reminded me of something that a teenage kid would do in high school or 8th grade in order to feel cool.

Oh yeah happy 4th of July, now a simple question people for any of you that read this, but why do we celebrate the 4th of July? I mean what does it mean to you, and why do you celebrate it? I'm curious to know what you all think about the 4th. United States has really changed from what it once was before. And no people i don't think we are free. There are so many things i wish i could go, don't worry people nothing bad, but i cannot do them at this moment. Yes there is a lot more freedom here compare to other places, but i don't feel free.

No comments: