Okay people i'm going to start posting my text messages on my blog, so lets see how it will work out. I think it will be fun a thing.
Karena: How much?
Me:$59
Karena: Could u save me one? Am @ work i can go on monday please! Thank u!!! Hey so whos still the one?
Me:Okay its going to be under your name in the lawaway counter
Karena: Cool thanks! Last name garcia okay : ) @}---a flower 4 u
Me:Ruiz?
Karena: No! Am married remdember? Garcia is my new last name. Hey so answer me whos still the one?
Me: Lol someone special
Me: I update my blog everyday so check it out
Karena: Me?
Me: Lol sure
Me: He didn't get any last night
Terry: He needs a clue
Me: Lol
Terry: can you crack this code? (X35 P33N I hUJOH O5W, I 35V37d 3W d73H) No? Turn the phone upside down.
Terry: can you crack this code? (X35 P33N I hUJOH O5W, I 35V37d 3W d73H) No? Turn the phone upside down.
Terry: can you crack this code? (X35 P33N I hUJOH O5W, I 35V37d 3W d73H) No? Turn the phone upside down.
Janet: Ok who is it
Janet: I found a bible 4 u
Me: What does that mean
Janet: We should read it
Me: Okay why
Janet: Holy
Me: No thank you
Janet: Why jeves loves u
Me: Lol you can get it, because i need some toilet tissue
Janet: Ass
Me: Lol
Janet: Tuesday we will read on tuesday
Me: No really i need to take a shit get me the bible
Janet: No
DO NOT PICK UP2: Hey lets do it.
123: "OKAY PEOPLE 123 MEANS THAT I HAVE A VOICE MAIL"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment