Friday, September 23, 2005

Hurricane Rita

Okay i'm just curious and i have not found any information online. But since hurricane Rita is stronger than Katrina, are the people of Houston going to get all the help that the people from New Orleans are getting. If so, how is it going to effect the tax payers? I was wondering that today in school. It would suck if the people in Houston didn't get any help. But at least the people in Houston are thinking and they are getting the hell out of there.

But fuck, the one thing that does suck for everyone is that gas prices are rising. They already started to closed down many oil refineries. I was watching the news this morning and they were saying that gas prices may up to $4.00, or more! So its time to bust out with the bikes. I'm getting a Huffy!!!

No comments: