Wednesday, September 28, 2005

GUESS WHO'S BACK, BACK AGAIN

Sorry people that i didn't update much today. I was feeling like shit all day and basically slept all day. I have not been sleeping alright for the last couple of weeks, so my body gave up today and just wanted to rest. I woke up about an hour ago and ate. I also noticed that i lost 5lbs, so now i'm about 135lbs. Which is not good, and yes people i do eat. I just don't like to eat junk food too much, and i drink lots of water. Also due to school and work (which i work full time in both of them), i have not been eating right, i simply don't have time. I have been on a Starbucks and Redbull diet just to keep me going, i love Redbull with O.J. But i feel better now, a lot better. Thank You, for the two people that called me and texted me today, they both made me feel GREAT!!! Thank You

No comments: