Bla, Bla, Bla today people you may have noticed that I have updated a lot of stuff. I know that i said that i was not going to post more but i just decided not to post personal stuff. Like the text messages and stuff like that. But i will still write about how i feel on issues.
But one thing that has been in my head a lot is school. There are a lot of things i want to do, but i'm still stuck in school. I could have been done by now if i had just majored on basic photography. Being the way i am i picked photojournalism which takes longer, it's more classes, and a LOT MORE MONEY!!! FUN TIMES!! But anyways sorry that i have not updated in a long time and so now i have a lot of shit to tell the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment