Okay I for some reason I cannot get any kind of internet connection I guess I’m out of the “zone” but I see signs saying, “You’re in a WiFi area. I know what the fuck is up with this place. So I’m writing this on Word and will later transfer it to my blog. Lol by the time you read this it will be on my blog. So for the last hour I went to Starbucks, walked the airport, talked to my sister, texted Tracy, and went to a couple of gift shops. Oh one thing that got me kinda mad was that they don’t have any DVD movies. They only have Elvis DVDs, god who still listens to him. Oh yeah I almost forgot I’m still reading The Da Vinci Code and almost done, but I want it to finish already and get to the point. Yeah I got a little bored, but that is nothing new of me, I always get bored. I may start looking for lunch because I am HUNGRY. This place doesn’t even have a McDonalds!!!

WOW people look so busy. It was a couple of people that passed by and that was in a hour!!! SO BORED, SO SLEEPY

I was at the store for the third or fourth time and the lady at the counter was just staring at me. I wonder what the old lady was thinking, “ Oh my god a beaner…

Gotta love it, a grande white chocolate mocha with soy milk, and no wipe cream.

Once again, I don’t understand it. WHY DO THEY LIKE ELVIS SOO FREAKING MUCH!!!

Yeah an airport in the middle of nothing. I asked if there was anything I could do for fun, and some other lady was looking at me as if saying “Honey child look around…there ain’t nothing but woods out there.”
No comments:
Post a Comment