Wednesday, October 05, 2005

WORK

NOTE I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS IN CLASS:

Well I hate work more and more. Oh yeah i'm not a real manager any more. No they didn't fire me or anything like that. I just didn't want them to mess with my sister and move her to another store. (Hey RAMIRO sorry i was wrong, i think i know who changed their mind about you.) I am now a customer service manager, and .40 less of what i use to get paid. And yes people i do think i was the best Support Manager, shit they asked me to be an assistant manager, but i said NOPE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was upset too but hey look at the bright side. Now you can hit on that airhead cashier!!!!! Yeah pimp, she's you type, pop that cherry....

Anonymous said...

please, they ask everyone to be an assistant...... don't flatter yourself.....there have been better....think of those that are assistants