Tuesday, October 11, 2005

GOOD BYE SUPPORT

Well people today is my last day as a Support Manager. Lol and i have The End by The Doors in my head and Good Riddance by Green Day. But like i say things happen for a reason in life, the hard part is just finding out why the things happen. Ramiro kept on asking me lastnight at work if I'm mad because of what happen. And yes and no. Yes i'm a little mad that i'm losing a couple of cents, and no because it has made me think about many things in life. I just don't know why someone would drop dimes on me when i have so much shit on her. Which i will take care of when i see that the time is right. LOL i'm evil like that, and i don't care who i will hurt on my way to make my plan work. But i already know what i'm going to do.
Also right now i have many other more important things in my head. School is one of them, i'm going crazy, i just wish i didn't have to work and had more time to work in the Studio. I feel i have so much more to give to school, but i'm stuck at work. I HATE WORK and St. LOUIS, BUT I LOVE RED BULL WITH OJ and... July 12. Oh yeah i'm not eating right again, i was talking with someone lastnight and i was telling them that i just forget to eat. I get hungry but then forget because i'm doing my homework or thinking about other crap.
So good bye to Support, and hello to CSM again. Time to clean house up there. LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should try redbull with vodka or oj with vobka!!!!!! they are both great!!!!!!!!