Tuesday, October 18, 2005
I WANT OUT
FUCK!!! Sorry people i just needed to say that. I left work early today so that i could finish my paper. Oh god i just don't know what to do... Okay confusion: I don't want to go to school any more, i'm i need some ME time. I just want to leave Chicago and relax. Maybe i'm just saying this now because i have been going to school and working full time for the last year and a half none stop. Basically if i'm at work i'm at school. It would be easy if i just had some homework where i had to open up a book and read, but i don't. I have to work in the studio and work in the photo lap, that is just for one class. It takes me about 4 hours just to take a couple of pictures that i'm happy with, and another couple of hours working on the actual image. FUCK!!! People i'm really confused, i may have to drop my studio class. Okay i have to stop and finish my paper. I just needed to talk with someone. Thank you all for reading and in a strange way listening. I only have EIGHT LONG WEEKS left to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment