I wish i knew the future. I sometimes wonder if all the crap that i do is worth it. Shit i wish i new the future and someone could tell what is next in life.
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Life is about the people that you love and the people that love you. The things in life are not important. Never take the people for granted. If you do, they may not be there when you need them....and you will need them.
The future is unknown to everyone.....the only way to prepare for the future is to surround yourself with good people.....
It does'nt matter who it is if you dont like it then change it. Obviously you want to know what people think of you or you would'nt have this blog. From what I read you are a freak who does'nt care about any one. And what is all this F*** God you may not believe but others do and you should respect that fact. Do you have any friends? From this blog I wonder who would talk to you? i would just like to say Fuck you........
I LOVE IT. BUT LISTEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I WRITE JUST DON'T LOOK AT MY BLOG. IT'S THAT EASY. LOL, SAYING FUCK YOU, NOW I DON'T THINK YOUR GOD WOULD APPROVE OF THAT, NOW WOULD HE? LOL OH YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME LAUGH. BUT LET ME SAY IT AGAIN....FUCK YOU GOD. LOL
why does everything have to be about God.......give it up already....we all get it, you don't believe in god. Don't belittle other peoples' opinions, just becuase you need the attention
9 comments:
Life is about the people that you love and the people that love you. The things in life are not important. Never take the people for granted. If you do, they may not be there when you need them....and you will need them.
The future is unknown to everyone.....the only way to prepare for the future is to surround yourself with good people.....
Dang it don't like this anonymous thing, but many people asked me to change it so they could write stuff.
it doesn't matter who says it.....
It does matter, and i say so because it's my blog. I could change it again if i want to.
It does'nt matter who it is if you dont like it then change it. Obviously you want to know what people think of you or you would'nt have this blog. From what I read you are a freak who does'nt care about any one. And what is all this F*** God you may not believe but others do and you should respect that fact. Do you have any friends? From this blog I wonder who would talk to you? i would just like to say Fuck you........
I LOVE IT. BUT LISTEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I WRITE JUST DON'T LOOK AT MY BLOG. IT'S THAT EASY. LOL, SAYING FUCK YOU, NOW I DON'T THINK YOUR GOD WOULD APPROVE OF THAT, NOW WOULD HE? LOL OH YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME LAUGH. BUT LET ME SAY IT AGAIN....FUCK YOU GOD. LOL
Im telling you FUCK YOU not GOD. I Hope you burn in hell you bastart.
LOL, NOW, NOW DON'T SPEAK LIKE THAT YOUR GOD WILL GET UPSET. YOUR NOT BEING VERY GODLY NOW ARE YOU. LOL
why does everything have to be about God.......give it up already....we all get it, you don't believe in god. Don't belittle other peoples' opinions, just becuase you need the attention
Post a Comment